I think we survived January. B’s teeth, the three times car mechanic, insurances and christmas-meldown hit hard… but we had food and shelter and made it through.
This is the last meal I made and even though we’re doing scraps now… it was awesome. I will call it:
Pasta N eggs 74th
- Boil some pasta
- Cut leftover veggies (we had kale, onions and parsnips) and fry it in a pan with some salt, paprika and garlic
- mix a bunch of whole eggs with a good splash of cream and a bit of sifted wheat flour – give it salt and pepper and toss it in a medium/low heat frying pan and let it warm/sit
- mix pasta with vegetables and fry it a minute or two, before adding a bit cream and topping it with what ever cheese that needs to be eaten.
- turn on the grill in the oven and give the pasta-veggies a ninut or two.
- Check the eggs. If it is still a bit liquid on top, give it a minute or two under the grill
- Serve and enjoy.